Header
Respondido

Outgoing voicemail message

How can I get the English instructions for how to set up a personal outgoing message in mobile voicemail?

Thanks,

Alan

icon

Melhor resposta por Jorge C 13 November 2023, 01:24

Ver pergunta inicial

9 Comentários

Reputação 7

Good night @Icelander,

I translated for you here 😊

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Icelander,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

@Jorge C gave a good help regarding this matter.

Please let us know if there’s anything we can help with.

Thank you

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately there are 2 problems: When I go into the voicemail section, it asks me to pick a password, which I do. It then asks me to confirm the password, which I do. It then says that it is saving the password. After about 1 minute it says “Sorry, try again later”. This has been going on for several weeks. Always the same thing. I’ve been to a NOS dealer twice and they have worked on the problem for about an hour, but we still can’t get it to save a password. Second, to leave an outgoing message seems to require me to “call the provider” which I do. But the provider gives all the instructions in Portuguese. The NOS dealer had me record an outgoing message but the system didn’t save it. I would make a 3rd trip to the NOS store but it doesn’t seem to help, notwithstanding the fact that the woman works very hard on the problem each time.

Thanks.

Reputação 7

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately there are 2 problems: When I go into the voicemail section, it asks me to pick a password, which I do. It then asks me to confirm the password, which I do. It then says that it is saving the password. After about 1 minute it says “Sorry, try again later”. This has been going on for several weeks. Always the same thing. I’ve been to a NOS dealer twice and they have worked on the problem for about an hour, but we still can’t get it to save a password. Second, to leave an outgoing message seems to require me to “call the provider” which I do. But the provider gives all the instructions in Portuguese. The NOS dealer had me record an outgoing message but the system didn’t save it. I would make a 3rd trip to the NOS store but it doesn’t seem to help, notwithstanding the fact that the woman works very hard on the problem each time.

Thanks.

Good afternoon @Icelander,

Please follow the procedure described here.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Icelander.

@Jorge C gave a good help. Please let us know if you managed to set up your voice mail following the shared steps.

Thank you

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately there are still 2 problems: When I go into the voicemail section, it asks me to pick a password, which I do. It then asks me to confirm the password, which I do. It then says that it is saving the password. After about 1 minute it says “Sorry, try again later”. This has been going on for several weeks. Always the same thing. I’ve been to a NOS dealer twice and they have worked on the problem for about an hour, but we still can’t get it to save a password. Second, to leave an outgoing message seems to require me to “call the provider” which I do. But the provider gives all the instructions in Portuguese. The NOS dealer had me record an outgoing message but the system didn’t save it. I would make a 3rd trip to the NOS store but it doesn’t seem to help, notwithstanding the fact that the woman works very hard on the problem each time.

Thanks.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Icelander.

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll help you.

Please send us a private message to the profile @Fórum with:

• Your NOS costumer number;
  • Taxpayer number.

Best regards

Hello I am trying to have my voicemail changed from portuguese to english. Would you please assist?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Lou-Ann Benett. Welcome to the NOS Forum. 😊

We appreciate your message. If you wish, we can change the Voice Mail language for you.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your customer number and the numbers in which to change the language. 

Best regards

Comentário