Header
Pergunta

Online game with Kanguru XL 5G

Good day,

First of all, sorry to don’t write in Portuguese.

I’m in Bragança, very close (less than 1 km) from the antenna that situated at Cantarias Industrial zone.

I bought a Kanguru Livre XL 5G not long time ago, and I get 5G, no supper fast (about 150 Mbps down / 40 Mbps up) that is one of the problem. But the bigger one is I can’t play online !! Why ??

The “funny” part is If I put a Vodafone Go Total card (which is limited to 40/45 Mbps down/up even in 5G) I can play, and the antenna is exactly the same.

If some one could tell me why and if this can be resolved, I will appreciate.

Thanks

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello.

Thank you very much for your question, @Yannick Martinet 

Lets help. Please confirm the zip-code of the area in which you are located.

Thanks 

@Mário P. 

It is -> 5300-107

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Thanks for the reply and cooperation.

@Yannick Martinet, at the moment, we have not detected any difficulties with the 4G technology, and since you report difficulties with the 5G service, which unfortunately, we are unable to verify the status of it. Please send us a private message with your customer number for the profile @Fórum 

Thanks 

Thanks for the reply and cooperation.

@Yannick Martinet, at the moment, we have not detected any difficulties with the 4G technology, and since you report difficulties with the 5G service, which unfortunately, we are unable to verify the status of it. Please send us a private message with your customer number for the profile @Fórum 

Thanks 

Done.

Please note that even if I switch/force my modem to 4G only (Actual modem Access Band with 4G :B3+B1+B20) I can’t play online.

Thanks

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Thank you very much for your cooperation, @Yannick Martinet
Yes, we confirm receipt of your message.

Comentário