Header
Pergunta

My televison does not work

I turn my television and my NOS box on, the system tells me to insert the card  and to call 16990 but I can’t because my telephon alsp does not work

8 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @GERHARD WERNER HIEMER,

We’re sorry for the delay of our response.

Did you try to take the card off the box and insert it again?

Thank you

Hallo,

I tried this 10 times and then after a week it suddenly worked. Somehow the Huawei box has a contact problem. But still my telephone does not work.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@GERHARD WERNER HIEMER we’re glad that your TV is already working.

About the phone, are you talking about the landline?

Can you confirm to us, if your phone has the cable well connected to your router?

If you try to call your own phone number, can you hear any sound?

Thank you

No. It has no line. It is a simple mobile phone with a chip in it. Maxcom comfort mm 35d. When I enter number it prints call forwarding and then it there is a portuguese voice saying something I don’t understand.

The telefon says it works only in the house thats where I am. Maybe it is not connected to anything. Using another chip it works fine

Reputação 6
Crachá

Hello, but are you using the landline in another house, on the street?

Hallo, no I have no landline. I have a modem for Internet and a modem including SAT driver for television and telefon? But the telephone is actually a cell phone with a chip in it. I guess the three system are  indepent.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @GERHARD WERNER HIEMER,

In order to help you, please send us a message with your client number, through @Fórum profile.

Thank you

Comentário