Skip to main content

Hi how do I cancel my contract after selling our property and don’t live in Portugal?

Hello @Shaun Taylor,

To cancel your contract after selling your property and leaving Portugal, you should preferably do it in writing to avoid any misunderstandings.

Gather the following documents:

• Please note that the cancellation of the service requires formalization, even if you move to another country, and you need to prove it with a work contract or a certificate of your new residence.
  • Contract Cancellation Request Form: This form must be signed by the person whose name is on the contract, and the signature should match the one on your identification document.
  • Copy of Identification Document: If you do not want to send a copy of your ID, you can send just the cancellation form. In that case, your signature must be notarized by a notary or a lawyer. Alternatively, you can go to a NOS store and fill out the personal data confirmation form with your ID.

You can submit the documents in the following ways:

Thank you.

Hello @Shaun Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum with your NOS Costumer Number and associated taxpayer number.

Thank you

Hello, I’ve been on hold for 2 hours. I need to cancel my contract. 

Hello, I’ve been on hold for 2 hours. I need to cancel my contract. 

Hello @DARIEN CHARLES HARRIS,

I advice you to check the the conditions for resigning here.

Thank you.

Thanks Jorge. My contract has come to an end in August. I’d like to know if I need to communicate that to NOS and where I should return the equipment. I am only in Portugal for 2 more days. Please advise.

Thanks Jorge. My contract has come to an end in August. I’d like to know if I need to communicate that to NOS and where I should return the equipment. I am only in Portugal for 2 more days. Please advise.

@DARIEN CHARLES HARRIS to return the equipment you no longer need, which is the property of NOS, please check the available NOS stores where you can return your equipment.

You can also call us to arrange a free collection at your address.

Please share feedback.

Thank you.

Thank you. Do I not need to do anything other than return the equipment if the contract has ended?

Hello @DARIEN CHARLES HARRIS,

Thank you for your message. 

We’re replied to your question here.

Thank you

Comentário