Cancel Contract

Hi how do I cancel my contract after selling our property and don’t live in Portugal?

2 Comentários

Reputação 7

Hello @Shaun Taylor,

To cancel your contract after selling your property and leaving Portugal, you should preferably do it in writing to avoid any misunderstandings.

Gather the following documents:

  • Please note that the cancellation of the service requires formalization, even if you move to another country, and you need to prove it with a work contract or a certificate of your new residence.
  • Contract Cancellation Request Form: This form must be signed by the person whose name is on the contract, and the signature should match the one on your identification document.
  • Copy of Identification Document: If you do not want to send a copy of your ID, you can send just the cancellation form. In that case, your signature must be notarized by a notary or a lawyer. Alternatively, you can go to a NOS store and fill out the personal data confirmation form with your ID.

You can submit the documents in the following ways:

Thank you.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Shaun Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum with your NOS Costumer Number and associated taxpayer number.

Thank you