Header
Respondido

NOS Extender

Good Afternoon, I just moved into a new apartment and i am trying to connect to my NOS extender, it keeps blinking all lights continuously, can you help please i really need to set up for work. Is there a support line i can call, i really need all the help now 

icon

Melhor resposta por Guimas 2 October 2023, 17:44

Ver pergunta inicial

8 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2
This one correct?

First, press reset on the extender for a few seconds. it needs to be pluged in closed to the router.

After that, connect to the nos-extender-xxxx network.

After that acess to htp://extender.home and complete instalation

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Good Afternoon, I just moved into a new apartment and i am trying to connect to my NOS extender, it keeps blinking all lights continously, can you help please i really need to set up for work. Is there a support line i can call, i really need all the help now 

can u explain better how is that? 

did u contracted this :https://www.nos.pt/net/wi-fi-total ? 

technical support is 16990 > option 3

um bem haja 

Alright, i will explain as best as i can. I moved to a new apartment and i needed to connect to the NOS device in the apartment with my NOS Extender ( for context, my workstation set up is such that i connect it to the extender using a RJ45 or LAN Cable, this was my set up in my previous room). On getting to the new place i connected my extender but it never connected with the apartment NOS device. It just blinks continously and then stops blinking, had to return to my previous apartment and paid for a day so i could work, so my extender is not faulty as i was able to connect and work. I just want the best help possible, i had called the customer care but they all claimed not to speak english. I NEED HELP PLEASE 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

- i have answered you here

Thank you for your help Guimas. Unfortunately, this has not helped resolved the situation. The problem is that i can’t find my NOS-Extender-2684 so i can connect to. Could you please lend more helping hand on this?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Grab something sharp and do a reset on the extender first. After that connect to the extender-xxxx option. There is no other way to solve the situation

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Ehis Jegbefumwen,

Thank you for your message. @Guimas shared good help on this matter.

Please let us know if you could solve this by resetting the device.

Thank you

Reputação 2

@Ehis Jegbefumwen Do you have NOS service in your new apartment?

The NOS extender must be connected to an existing internet connection to extend the Wi-Fi signal.

It doesn’t provide internet access or connection on its own. That would be something like an LTE router.

Comentário