Header
Pergunta

INTERNET COMPLAINT

Good morning,

I am writing to you a complaint about the activities of the stationary store and the hotline. I bought internet from you, which was slow from the beginning and I couldn't work. I was at your appliance store and they told me I needed to call the hotline to identify the problem. I did it on the same day. The helpline person told me that someone would call me back in an hour, but no one did. Then I was at your store in Covillha again and again and they were told to call the hotline again to identify the problem. On the hotline, we were sent back to the store. I have been to the store 3 times and to the hotline 4 times and no one has been able to solve my problem. I wanted to return the device and get a refund, I was told that the store must have a confirmation from someone from the hotline to be able to return it, while the hotline said that I had to go to the store to receive a refund. This is a misunderstanding. I also received information that only a new device can be returned. So how was I supposed to check if the internet was not working properly without using it? I am tired of this situation because I lost a few hours and the problem is still not resolved - internet was slow and I couldn't make a refund. I am writing to you as a last resort as I am constantly receiving conflicting information on this subject. I want to return a device that is not working properly. At the beginning, I wanted to continue working with you, but in such a difficult situation it is difficult. I bought a second card today and the internet is still stuttering. I also made a hot spot from my iPhone device and that didn't help either. I am unable to work due to these problems. I'm tired of calling your hotline and visiting your physical stores. I do not trust You anymore and I want my money back for 2 weeks of internet recharge and for the equipment I bought from You.

Regards,
Jacob
S/N router: 320216792719
Telefon Number: ********

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Jakub Kuligowski,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you.

Please tell us the complete postal code of the area where you identified this situation.

Thank you 

6200-074 Covilhã

Hello,

I just spoke with your colleague.

My ping changes drastically all the time. The highest value I had was 3000. I have been to your store 4 times and called you 5 times and now I heard that even though your store told me that I can work on this internet I am not able to do it and you cannot help me. Someone from your company lied to me, I spent a lot of money on your device and internet that doesn't work as you assured me and I have no other choice?

Let me know.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Jakub Kuligowski,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay on our response. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you

Ok.

Comentário