Header
Respondido

Contact email for complaint

Is there an email that I can use to send NOS a complaint? I don’t speak Portuguese yet and struggle with the hotline.

We had a very rude engineer who stole our network cable

Thanks

icon

Melhor resposta por Guimas 6 February 2023, 15:44

Ver pergunta inicial

7 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá

Is there an email that I can use to send NOS a complaint? I don’t speak Portuguese yet and struggle with the hotline.

We had a very rude engineer who stole our network cable

Thanks

No, unfortunatly NOS is an operator too advanced to have an email. But you can use https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/Pedido/Reclamacao that as an english version.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

There is english speaking people in the hotline. Try speaking with them again.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @KVO,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re always available to help here at Fórum NOS.

Please tell us in which way can we assist you. Did you had a NOS Technician in your apartment that took an ethernet cabe? 

Thank you 

C********* is our customer number. I need help. I have been trying to call NOS call center for two days please help us. But they do not give any satisfactory answer. We waited for them for hours and there was nothing else to do. I have taken the connection of nos. But it is not as fast as they are told. They have been made free for one month and have to pay money from the second month, but today they have to pay the bill of 33.31 euro. I call for this problem but no customer service representative help they don't understand your language. Send your call to someone else and wait for 25 minutes. His name is Luis Montela. Told him that I cannot help you at all. Is there any man in the know who can help me. 

***********@gmail.com

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Shraddhaben Rohit birari,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Personal information was redacted from your comment for protection.

We’ve seen that the issue described was solved today as 12pm.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we’re always available to help.

Thank you 

Hi I am using company wifi from NOS as service provider, having 5 post paid sim also, I can’t speak Portuguese, still at learning stage, please don’t mind, I am tired of NOS services, my wifi is not working for 3 months, I was out of country for few monts hence could not visit physically to register my complaint, I came back to Portugal in 26 October 2023, then after launched my complaint at https://provedor.nos/provedoria/, then after tried to connect customer care, visited NOS store Oriente that day store systems were down then I visited NOS store Colombo, that guy been rude and were not speaking english, I failed to get solution, he said I will get a cal from 16100 , and they will speak in english, I got a call for few seconds and it h=got disconnected with Portuguese language only, then again today I visited NOS store Saldanha, NOS had stopped my services for payment reason, even at Saldanha the guy tried to communicate and he mange to send a message on my mobile no, a number was mentioned in sms , he asked me to call on the number when I am in front of router, also he said conversation will be in English, but when I made a call after coming back to modem, same scene, customer care was not able to talk in English.

I have following questions and need resolution.

1. If NOS don't have people who can talk to immigrants, then why they sale and how they speak English when they make business by selling the connection and that is also with 2 years contract. 
  2. Why should I pay if I am not getting services, NOS could had told me at the time of sale that they cater services only to Portuguese Speaking people.
  3. Is it justified I am running here and there and NOS truly making fun of clients, even after more than 12 days no solution.    Either get me resolution or return my money back, I would like to discontinue with NOS in this condition, I am tired, I have work also, cant run like this.   
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @VIJAY KUMAR VERMA,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to ear about this situation.

We’re always available to help here at Fórum NOS.

Please tell us what type of internet service have you subscribed to, satellite of optical fiber, and elaborate what is happening.

Thank you 

Comentário