Header
Respondido

about buying a new phone on installments

Hi

i am using internet service nos internet movel from last 2.5 years and regular pay my bills.

I have question about buying a new phone on installment plan.

i want to buy iPhone 12 pro.

thanks

icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 17 March 2021, 09:34

Ver pergunta inicial

2 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hi

i am using internet service nos internet movel from last 2.5 years and regular pay my bills.

I have question about buying a new phone on installment plan.

i want to buy iPhone 12 pro.

thanks

Good morning, take note on the NOS website of the conditions required for the purchase of installments in the online store

https://www.nos.pt/particulares/pacotes/pacotes-com-telemovel/Paginas/condicoes-prestacoes.aspx

Online purchase terms and conditionsThe equipment will be sent to the address indicated on the form.Installment sales are subject to verification of the following conditions:• Purchase available to NOS customers for at least 6 months, with a package of one or more services, direct debit to account and active electronic invoice;• It is limited to the existing stock and two installment plans per customer, and cannot be combined with other campaigns in force;• The customer cannot be or have been a debtor to NOS of any amount past due in the last 6 months, or be part of an ongoing Debt Payment Agreement;• Online purchase by installments is not available for customers in the Islands. To buy installments, you can go to a NOS Madeira or Azores store.At the time of purchase, you must pay the entry price of the equipment and € 20.00 referring to administrative costs (non-refundable amount in case of return of the equipment), the remainder being divided into 12, 24, 36 or 48 monthly installments ( depending on the chosen equipment) to be included in the invoice for the respective service.
Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to @Fórum @rahul mittal,

Hello @Jose Rodrigues

@Jose Rodrigues gave a good help! If you have any further questions or suggestions, share them with us.

Thank you 

Comentário