Skip to main content

From the day i have joined NOS world my life have been ruined, Every month i have to make a call to settle down my bills and it take 2 hours to get in touch with you english speaking employee... And lots of time they disconnect the call and make no call back when asked fro supervisor then supervisor doesn't speak english. Cannot close the agreement due to heigh penalties. Its look like a trap from the day i got my bills I'm keep contacting your team but no response . No emal address and NOS app cannot be translated either. Pathetic service and more over its a mentally harassment. contact me asap if someone really work at NOS. 

From the day i have joined NOS world my life have been ruined, Every month i have to make a call to settle down my bills and it take 2 hours to get in touch with you english speaking employee... And lots of time they disconnect the call and make no call back when asked fro supervisor then supervisor doesn't speak english. Cannot close the agreement due to heigh penalties. Its look like a trap from the day i got my bills I'm keep contacting your team but no response . No emal address and NOS app cannot be translated either. Pathetic service and more over its a mentally harassment. contact me asap if someone really work at NOS. 

Good evening, so that the Forum's moderation can help you, you must send a private message to the @Fórum  profile clarifying the moderators about the matter you have to discuss with NOS and providing your customer number.

I would suggest you to use https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/Pedido/Reclamacao, it has an english version and you receive an email with the complaint. Unfortunately NOS is too advanced to have an email to complaints. 

Hello @Mukesh Bhatt,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

Bom dia

meu nome é Vaibhav Bedarkar com o número financeiro ********* estou muito insatisfeito com o serviço da NOS desde o dia em que fiz contrato de 2 anos que inclui chamadas de internet e mensagem dia 28 de junho deste ano pedi para cancelar o meu contrato a uma loja da NOS no Porto e o homem deu-me o comprovativo do cancelamento e desde essa tempo eu não estou utilizo o serviço e hoje recebi a factura de 80€ o que é totalmente injustiça e um crime gostaria de obter uma resposta rápida sobre este assunto e um solução .
meu contato e
+351********

Hello @Vaibhav bedarkar,

Personal information was redacted from the comment for your protection.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with it. Just selecte the username “@Fórum “ and select “Send message”.

Thank you 

Comentário