Header
Pergunta

No show by service technicia

There was a service technician that shoud have been at my place 16.00 today. He has noit showed up. What shall I do. I dont have a working phone?

10 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @PER NORLIN

So far, a service technician has not compared in your home?

We look forward to your feedback. 

Thank you. 

There was no visit by a service technician as scheduled today. No information about a canceled meeting. I have a text message confirming the visit.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@PER NORLIN

Please send us a private message with your NOS customer number or tax payer to verify what is happening, please.

Thank you 

Done

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@PER NORLIN

We have already received your message. We will respond as soon as possible. 

Thanks

Thank you I am looking forward to having this resolved. This is the third visit from a technician without having a resolution to not working phone.

Note that I also have a problem with the internet.  My recommendation is to change the router to see if that is the source of the problems I have.

I have sent you a private message, but have not received any response on my case.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@PER NORLIN

We have already answered your message.

I have so far not received any propper response so I called NOS tecnical support and they stated that there is a known problem with the network in my area affecting many clients. The claim that they don't know the root cause and when it will be resolved.

Comentário