Header
Pergunta

Moved away from Portugal trying to cancel my subscription

Hello

I have been trying to cancel my subscription because I moved out of the country at the end of July.

I tried calling several times but with no luck, usually it was because I don’t speak Portuguese.

I would apricate it if you could cancel my subscription and send me an invoice of what I owe. Sadly I don’t have access to the apartment where the router and tv box are stored, but if you want to send someone over to pick it up I can try to contact the landlord. 

Other than I was happy with the service overall for the past 2 years.

Best regards Jökull

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello

I have been trying to cancel my subscription because I moved out of the country at the end of July.

I tried calling several times but with no luck, usually it was because I don’t speak Portuguese.

I would apricate it if you could cancel my subscription and send me an invoice of what I owe. Sadly I don’t have access to the apartment where the router and tv box are stored, but if you want to send someone over to pick it up I can try to contact the landlord. 

Other than I was happy with the service overall for the past 2 years.

Best regards Jökull

Good afternoon, Forum moderation is available to help terminate your contract, it should be noted that there are conditions to respect, such as loyalty, if you are still loyal you may have to indemnify the Company for the missing period, but, this is a question that the moderators will analyze, after receiving their NOS customer number on the @Fórum  profile. Send your customer number to @Fórum  and wait for the Forum moderation to analyze and then respond to your request.
It is obvious that the equipment must be returned to NOS, or, alternatively, must be invoiced.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @jokull,

We appreciate your message. We’ll assist you.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your customer number, please.

Thank you

Hi

I’m still getting monthly-charges, it was my understanding that you cancelled my subscription. Why is it so difficult for none-Portugese speakers to deal with you? I sent the private message with all the numbers you assigned to me.

Can you please just cancel my subscription and stop charging me, I don’t live in Portugal anymore.

Best Regards Jökull

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @jokull,

We’re sorry for this situation.

Please wait for our call, we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you

My Portuguese phone number is no longer in use can these communication happen via email?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @jokull,

We replied to your private message to the  @Fórum profile.

Please check your inbox.

Thank you

Comentário