Skip to main content

Greetings of the day!!

Last month i changed my house and i visited us office strada and i asked for address change he said no problem we will change the house, then i is there any extra charges for that he said no there is no asked for address change then i asked should i have to pay someone for that he said no.

now this month when bill came they added  installation new address charges 80.00 euro plus taxes, 

i am very surprised that this is the service which NOS provides 80.00 euro for house change charges.

now please suggest me what to do.

Regards

Vishal Bal

https://www.nos.pt/particulares/pacotes/paginas/mudanca-de-casa.aspx

As it says in this link, if its under 6 months it costs 80€.

After 7 months I requested to change , now what to do? 

Hello @Vishal,

Thank you for your message. We’ll assist you in this matter.

If you had the NOS services installed 6 months prior to the request, the adress change is free of charge as mentioned by @Guimas.

So as we can assist you, please send us a private  message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number. 

Thank you 

Hello @João H. 

As per the request i sent private message 

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback @Vishal.

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible. 

Thank you

Hello,

I am really fed up with the situation now here with Nos.I have been trying to reach customer service since last week for a change of address.
The customer service people has not responded correctly and i feel exhausted.

I was on vacations and has left my old address, while i came back,my internet router was thrown out by my owner. Since i dont have a router with me,i could not use the service and paying.

I have shifted to a new address and now they ask for a new contract for shifting my house, else i need to pay additional cost.

I would possibly be cancelling this contract as Vodafone and Meo offers me better quality.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Jiffin
92***********

Hello @Jiffin joseph,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Comentário