Header
Respondido

I canceled my contract but I continue to receive invoices

in February I canceled my contract, I paid € 190 for cancellation + monthly payment, but today I received another invoice of € 38.56 which will be withdrawn from my account on 28/03. Can someone give me explanations
icon

Melhor resposta por dxnog 8 March 2018, 13:11

Ver pergunta inicial

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +4
in February I canceled my contract, I paid € 190 for cancellation + monthly payment, but today I received another invoice of € 38.56 which will be withdrawn from my account on 28/03. Can someone give me explanations

Better to call NOS suport to hear theire explanation. Could be a mistake.
Another thing I would do, is to cancel direct debit, if you want to keep your money in your account.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Hi, @David Belva Branchesi, welcome to Fórum NOS. :)

@dxnog gave a good tip. 🙂 To help you, since it's a question regarding your service, you must call us. Check the available support lines here.

Nós just do whatever they want, they lie about what they say they are selling you, then when you say you want out because its not what you agree they get aggressive and say they will sue you for the full contract... Shocking how they get away with it. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Mark Wilson

We will help you. First, we need your customer number or holder taxpayer number. Please, send us by private message. 

Thank you

Comentário