Header
Pergunta

How to contact NOS apart from phoning and waiting 40 minutes

I have a contract with NOS with fiber internet connection and two mobile phones expiring in a short while. Now one of the other companies phoned me and offered me a similar service for 25% less cost. To be a fair customer I tried to phone NOS to give them a chance to counteroffer. The suggested number 16990 did not work only automated answer in Portuguese. When phoning  931 699 000 many choices only in Portuguese and answering after 20 minutes but when trying to speak English redirected to another connection waiting 20 minutes more without any answer, trying to email. But no email found. Trying this forum seeing similar threads with answers from NOS saying nothing. Are NOS closing its business? No way of communication apart from waiting on a phone for 40 minutes? 

7 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @KLAS PER OLOF NYQVIST,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Pleas send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number. 

Thank you 

Thank you for answer. Sorry no idea how I email to an incomplete mailadress that you describe. This is a forum, can not find any mail part of it. Sorry. Nos is as closed as the SovietUnion were.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Its not email, it clearly states “ private message “. You just gotta click on @Fórum 

Hi, Thank You for answer. I emailed my request to get an offer on email or that your people phone me with an offer, at 11.43 December 10th. I will update this forum if Nos succeeds in this and after what time.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback. 

We’ve replied to your private message.

Thank you  

Here is the update of Nos response. At 11.33 on December 12th I got a call from Nos. The 48 h can partly be excused with the weekend. I received a automated voice at first but after waiting (driving) for 2 minutes a friendly Nos rep. was reasonably updated on my case and after a brief discussion a got an offer that I accepted. So it ended well I hope but my issue is still that it should be easier to contact NOS. If I call at busy hours , I should be updated on the forecasted waiting time and have a chance, also explained in English, to leave my number to receive a call from NOS at a later time. Or able to email. Customer is King, that is the fact, like it or not. Thank You for Your support, Joao and Guimas.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We appreciate your feedback regarding this matter.

Our costumer’s feedback is always important to us, so we can improve our services and costumer support. 

We’ve forwarded your feedback internally as an improvement opportunity.

Please let us know if you have any question or suggestion. We’re always available to help.

Thank you 

Comentário