Header
Respondido

How do I access the details of my monthly invoice?

Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese...yet, but why doesn't NOS e-mail me my monthly invoice with the details of my cellphone + landline use? I want to double check the usage and consider that a normal request. Also, does NOS have an english language site available for their foreign clients? Obrigado
icon

Melhor resposta por C24XXXX201 1 February 2018, 23:34

Ver pergunta inicial

4 Comentários

That's a good question, @gracaboy. They say it is about confidentiality reasons...
In case there are more than one mobile service associated with the same package / invoice, customers should not be aware of communications details of their spouses, children, etc..
However, if a customer has only one mobile service, it is assumed that he will receive the information himself… but they treat all the same…

You can consult the communications details in your Customer Area, just have to register the services contracted in there.
To view the communications details for a given period, up to a maximum of 6 months:
Customer Area > Os meus serviços > Gerir Serviço (base package) > Telefone > Detalhe de comunicações > (set period to search)
Or
Customer Area > Os meus serviços > Gerir Serviço (base package or mobile service) > Telemóvel > Detalhe de comunicações > (*) (set period to search)
(* You have to request the authentication code to be sent to your mobile phone - "Receber o codigo de confirmaçao")

To obtain a specific invoice plus an appendix with communications details for that period:
Customer Area > Os meus serviços > Gerir Serviço (base Package) > Faturas e pagamentos > Faturas > Últimas faturas > Obter Documentos > Descarregar detalhe de comunicações (PDF)

Your last invoice may not have yet the documents available for download, usually they will be available at the end of the invoice cycle and not at the invoice issuance or delivery dates.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Welcome to the community, @gracaboy.

@C24XXXX201 was a good help. 🙂 Were you able to check the communications detail in your costumer area?
At the moment our website is only available in portuguese, however we really appreciate your suggestion. 🙂

Hi, 

How do i get access to “my customer area”? 

I have the same problem as the original poster. (I have a pacote Internet + televisao, something called “NOS Três”)

In order to access my customer service area, I assume I have to do “Associar pacote com Televisão”. 

However, I’m unable to do this, as the form requests for the following information: 

• Bilhete de identidade / Cartão de cidadão

What would be the information i need to provide?

(As non portuguese, I don’t possess cartao de cidadao. None of my identification numbers… passport number, id card nuber etc work. I’ve no idea what ID i used as i registered for your service… pretty sure it does not even matter). 

Your help is appreciated. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @HS7,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re glad to assist you.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with the email you used to register at Área de Cliente and your passport number.

Thank you 

Comentário