Skip to main content

Good morning,

I would like to share a troubling experience I had at your service center in the Vasco da Gama shopping center (Lisbon, Parque das Nações). Today, I visited the center to replace my SIM card, which had suddenly stopped working. Initially, the process seemed straightforward, and for a reasonable fee of 7 euros, I received a new SIM card.

However, when I returned home, I discovered that an unauthorized new SIM card had been added to my account. Returning to the center an hour later, I inquired about this with the employee. He assured me that I had agreed to the new phone number and declined the actual SIM card, explaining that this was necessary to increase traffic on each card.

When I asked why I would need a third card, given that I live alone and two are already sufficient, he could not provide a satisfactory answer. Moreover, when I questioned why he had not given me the SIM card, he insisted that I had only declined the card itself, not the entire service. This raises serious concerns, as such SIM cards can be used by fraudsters without my knowledge. I am aware that these SIM cards are sometimes sold on the black market and used for various scams.

I waited for the manager, who reiterated the same explanation and also could not address my question about simply fulfilling my original request without imposing additional services. Now, I find myself the proud owner of three phone numbers, despite living alone and having no need for more than two.

Instances like this, where services are imposed without consent and employees act without proper oversight, are major red flags for me. This incident has significantly undermined my trust in your service.

Thank you for your attention to this serious matter.

If what you are saying is true i recommend exposing the situation in https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/Inicio/

There is also a physical option at stores.

Also recommend that you call customer support to try early on to cancel this new card

Hello @Kiryl Matskevich,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your story. Your feedback is important to us so we can improve.

We’ll assist you on this situation.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number and associated NIF.

Thank you

Hey @João H.,
I sent a message to @Forum, but nobody has answered me. How can I reach out to support for help in another way?

Thanks in advance. 

Hello @Kiryl Matskevich,

Thank you for your message.

We’ve received your message and will reply as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay on our response.

You can check all the means of communication here.

Thank you 

Comentário