Header
Respondido

Direct Debit still going out after contract termination

• Kilobyte
  • 2 comentários

I have cancelled my NOS contract 3 months ago, signed the forms and handed in the equipment, yet every month NOS still takes money out of my account. I have called the customer service line each month and they have assured me that it will be the last time but every time NOS still takes money out of my bank account the following month. This is regarded as theft if I my contract has ended and I am paying for a service which I am not signed up for and do not receive. I do not know what to do. Could someone please give me some advice. Should I fill in a request on the Livro de reclamações? Or should I go to the GNR? I feel like this is stealing and I will never get my money back. My contract was ended but NOS are still taking money from my account through direct debit. Nos is not honouring the the cancellation of the contract. Please help!

icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 16 September 2023, 10:18

Ver pergunta inicial

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Good morning, if you continue to charge monthly invoices, it appears that your services do not appear as cancelled.So that the Forum's moderators can be aware of the status of your contract and can inform you accordingly, you must send a private message with your customer number to the @Fórum  profile and wait for the moderators' response.

Hi I have spoken to customer service on the phone and they have told me that my contract is already cancelled. They told me that they can even see the date that the contract was cancelled. I will send a private message to to @Fórum now.

Reputação 7

Good afternoon @SAFF,

I agree if the contract was over you wouldn’t get any new invoices.

In order to avoid any new charging, suggest you fill this form deliver it in store asap and get proof.

If you decide, just wait for a reply here.

Thank you

PS - Please be advice about the extra charge to cancel before the end of contract

@Fórum @Forum NOS  Hi @Jorge C  I have already filled out this form 3 months ago and delivered it to

NOS at the store. I cancelled my contract because I moved to a new house and NOS cannot provide Fibre Optic at my new address because they do not have the service in that area. I have now signed a contract with another company who does have Fibre Optic on my street but NOS is still taking money out of my bank via direct debit. I have been to the store. I have cancelled the contract. I have called customer service over 20 times for 3 months, and I have filled in the form. I have already come to an agreement with NOS about no extra charge because they cannot provide the service to me in my area, but they are still taking my money! It is unacceptable and it is theft. I have proof of the termination of contract, and NOS is not honoring that signed agreement. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @SAFF,

Thank you for reaching ou to us.

We’ve received your private message in the @Fórum profile and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Comentário