Header

Collecting your NOS Equipment (boxes etc)

My contract is terminated by the 10th of May and you will disconnect me the same date. I will be leaving Portugal early the 12th of May and will be away for more than 6 month. I want you to fetch your equipment (boxes etc) the 10th or 11th of May OR give me instructions where I can deliver them.
Please inform me by E-mail. I am quite tired of trying to call you through your Portuguese speaking "number choice machine" or to be called by non-English speaking NOS representatives.
Best Regards
Robert Schuster
My E-mail address is xxxxx@7ster.com

3 Comentários

Reputação 6
Crachá +1
Hi Robert,

Your only option in alternative to the Support Line is make the request in a NOS Shop, hopping that someone will be able to understand you. Your request on this Forum does not produce any effect, trust me. This is more or less a community forum.
Thanks Alexandre for the advice. I will try to communicate with NOS in some other way, but it is sad that the Portuguese internet companies and especially NOS have no feeling for consumer relations. Do they want the customers to be pissed of and never return?
The NOS shops has already declared that they can or are not allowed to sign for equipment if I deliver the boxes to them, if and when NOS do not fetch the equipment. That will be a problem as I am quite sure that the NOS-guy will, in a very Portuguese way, come completely without warning sometime between one day and one month after the termination of the contract to my villa anytime between 07:00 to 19:00 and will be very astonished that I am not standing on the front yard meeting him with the boxes in my out streched hands.
Reputação 7
Crachá +1
Hi, Robert Schuster. I think that the best way to solve your problem is to contact their support line and ask to speak with someone that is fluent in English. Giving your urgent situation, I believe that they will schedule the pick up of the equipment as soon as possible. You can also send an email through your client area, but I think that it is more effective if you call them. 🙂

Comentário