Header
Respondido

Cacellation complaint

The procedure for cancellation is ridiculous. I am no longer in Portugal. After a long wait to speak to someone by phone I was told to send a surface mail letter or a fax. The fax number I was given doesn't work. I've had to send a letter to a very obscure Portuguese address with no way of knowing when or if it will arrive. I will not pay any bill as from today.
icon

Melhor resposta por C24XXXX201 25 August 2017, 20:24

Ver pergunta inicial

9 Comentários

You must send registered letter with acknowledgment receipt.
You will receive back a receipt proving that the letter was received by the recipient and on what date that happened.

Boa tarde , 

I would like to make a complaint about misinforming me via customer service, which according to the politics of the company is going to cost me one extra month to pay, what I would like to avoid. I can't find an email contact for complaints.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Wioleta Stankiewicz,

So that you can help us, send us your customer number to @Fórum by private message, please.

Thank you 

I would like to complain about NOS service. It's a horrible service!!!!!

First i had a bad experience with transferring my old phone number to the sim card NOS. I was waiting probably 15 days when that issue will be solved. After receiving some sms about that transfer i came to the loja in Baixa Ciado, the employee said that they need my documents again but after said that everything fine it's should be done like 1-2 days. Next day i contacted cst support and another operator said that document what i sent to them is not correct and it's should be another doc. Just one mistake was in that doc. tgat i signed another field, but the doc. was correct because it was gave me consultant from NOS. After that passed probably 4 days when i started to call again, i was talking in that evening with 5 people and was keeping repeat the same story for each of them, in the end operator said that problem will be resolved just in the next day i will receive call from NOS just to confirm info. What do u think?? anybody contacted me????Of course NO! Then after 3 days i came again to loja and finally my issue was solved. 

Another thing what chocked me, i had before a small internet router, which i decided to close because i have another one at home router.

Before to close that internet i was talking with operator and asked how to do that. He said that it's no any problems because contract of 2 years already finished just i needed to pay some month. So i paid April and May and in the beginning of June my stepfather came to close that internet in the offline loja because internet was under his name. He signed doc. about cancelation service than again in next day confirmed with the call from NOS that he want to close internet. 

After one month me and my stepfather started receiving email with payment request to pay June, after operator explained that June as well we have to pay because internet been closed at 6th pf June. We paid June as well. 

In July we started receiving again request but to pay July. I was talking again with cst support and they said that there's no activities, everything okay, we have just to ignore that email. But till now we still receive notification that we have to pay for July. Today my stepfather came to loja in Guia and that what said consultant it was the last point!!!

She said “Yes everything paid but still u have to pay May” Really????

1. Before to come to close the contract  i paid from my bank account 2 months April and May. Otherwise they would not let us to close that contract  if some months not paid, as well is that what said to me operator before to come and make that cancellation. 
  2. I have all bank proof from my account that internet was paid every month and that info what that "smart “ consultant said today it's a big lie!!
  3. This is my not first experience with the contact of people who working in offline loja, one thing what i want to say, or that people doesn't want to do them job as normally should be or are they really incompetent. In any case, none of the options makes the client happy.

What i want to say, i will never recommend to use service NOS! Before i was trying to be polite and tried to understand because we are all human being and can make some mistakes , but today when person said about payment for the May what is impossible  i dont want to look for any explanation, because again they showed how much they unprofessional!!!! 

And even today i called cst support because i wanted to complain, operator was not speak english and i explained to her with portuguese even that i want to make “reclamação “ and operator said that today they will contact me about that. Of course nobody didn't contact me😂 Service it's not deserve even 0!

BRAVO!!!!!!

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Uliana Stanishevska,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Please allow us to help.

Send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

On 21 September 2022, I raised a request for transfer of my internet connection to my new home address. I got an appointment for 23 Sep for technician visit between 5 pm and 7 pm. I kept on waiting but the technician did not come. Neither I got any communication from technician. I made many calls to NOS customer care but nobody helped me. Now I got a new appointment date of 27 September which is not acceptable to me. This is NOS fault that technician did not come on appointment date. My wife works from home and she has no internet to work for last 3 days. If the connection is not restored by 25 Sep she may lose her job. I ask NOS to send the technician and connect the internet by 25 Sep otherwise I will raise a complaint of mental harrassment against NOS. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Good afternoon @MANISH KUMAR,
We are sorry for the situation and the inconvenience.
We can verify the possibility of anticipating the scheduling, however, and as a rule, the rescheduling is as soon as possible given the technicians of the area in question.

Best regards,

Hello @Mário P. , 

Today is my 6th day without internet connection. I raised the request for transfer on 21st Sep and I am still waiting for the technician. 

It is your company's fault that the technician did not come so why should I pay the charges for these days when I don't have the connection. 

I want you to deduct the charges of these days till the time connection is not restored. 

I need a mail from NOS mentioning that the charges will be waived off for this period and also send me the new bill. 

Waiting for your response. 

Manish

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @MANISH KUMAR,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you 

Comentário