Header
Respondido

billing issues

Dear sir/madam,

how many times i called your customer support, and i spent more than 15 euro to call you guys,

and i am wasting my time with you, still you are not solving my issues. 

why you are not respecting your customers, after the 2 years of use i realized nos having worst customer support.. i called many time still you guys telling me i am using television service and other two sim i am using… 

i already explained thousand times i am using only one hotspot unlimited internet service not any other service i am having from you and i don’t want anything else,,

i think i need to complaint about your service because without my knowledge you are changing my contract and without my signature your making contract and sending lots of bills to me also..

if you can possible solve the issue ….

you guys are taking money only,, not giving any good services..

very sad about your service after 15 days i am still waiting for my correct bill payment 

icon

Melhor resposta por João H. 19 May 2021, 18:05

Ver pergunta inicial

23 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@JINU DEVASIA KOCHEELATHU 

Good evening, the moderation of the Forum is available to help clarify the situation that reports, in this sense, send your customer number by private message to the profile @Fórum  and wait to be contacted.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @JINU DEVASIA KOCHEELATHU,

Thank you for your private message.

We’ll reply to you as soon as possible.

Hi,

if you can possible call me now.. i am available

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @JINU DEVASIA KOCHEELATHU,

We apologize for the inconvenient.

We will reply to your personal message as soon as possible.

Thank you

hi,

yesterday one person called me, then he said he is going to register all, but after that i didn't get any updates from your side, i am still waiting for the solutions

Is anyone ready to solve my problem ?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@JINU DEVASIA KOCHEELATHU 

Good evening, as already answered by the moderation of the Forum, your question is being considered and as soon as possible you will be informed.
Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @JINU DEVASIA KOCHEELATHU e @Jose Rodrigues

@JINU DEVASIA KOCHEELATHU, we are checking your situation with the specialized team. You will receive a contact from us shortly.

Thank you

now it's more than 20 days, i don't know why it's taking too much time for this. i am just asking my original bill as per the hotspot unlimited internet 25 euro per month. you guys are taking too much time for this and i am not respondsible for this delays.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @JINU DEVASIA KOCHEELATHU

We are sorry for all the delay and inconvenience caused. We will contact you very soon.

Thank you 

did you get any solution for me?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We appreciate if you could send a private message to the @Fórum profile, where we’re analyzing this matter.

Thank you in advance

Hi, i am available now.

how many days your process are taking.. i don’t understand why

Last time i clearly mentioned to your customer care agent. i am not the person who you are thinking,

because i didn’t went any shop for purchasing your television connection and i didn’t made any contract with you.

you guys are providing very careless services without verification how you made contract with my NIF you have to check the ID proof,

you guys made very horrible  mistake with making contract..

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We did not received any private message from you on the @Fórum profile, as previously requested. 

We appreciate if you could reply to our private message from the @Fórum profile, please check your inbox.

Thank you in advance

Last time i clearly mentioned to your customer care agent. i am not the person who you are thinking,

because i didn't went any shop for purchasing your television connection and i didn't made any contract with you.

you guys are providing very careless services without verification how you made contract with my NIF you have to check the ID proof,

you guys made very horrible mistake with making contract .

Why do you overcharge me every month?

Every month I call and complain that my bill is incorrect, the operator agrees it is incorrect, tries to correct it, fails, refers the problem to another team, I hear nothing more.

After more than 6 months of the same behaviour I think it reasonable that you cancel my contract so I can go elsewhere.

Please advise.

Why do you overcharge me every month?

Every month I call and complain that my bill is incorrect, the operator agrees it is incorrect, tries to correct it, fails, refers the problem to another team, I hear nothing more.

After more than 6 months of the same behaviour I think it reasonable that you cancel my contract so I can go elsewhere.

Please advise.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Nothing from us here to help. Gotta contact 16990 option 2.

Reputação 7

Hello there @Angry, welcome to the Forum NOS.

Could please be more specific?

Thank you

Reputação 7

Hello there @Angry,

I understand but the moderation team ask you to send your customer number over private message, so could you gently press here and send it?

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Angry
In order for us to help you, we suggest that you consult the details of your NOS invoice and check the reason for the extra costs.

Learn how at: 

Please tell us if you got it. We are waiting for your feedback.

Best regards, 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello everybody,
We moved your comments to the article where the topic is already covered. Thus, we guarantee the good organization of information. 

Best Regards, 

Comentário