Header

Billing Discrepancy and Unreceived Services

• 16 October 2023
  • 1 comentário
  • 10 visualizações

CALL ME IN ENGLISH ONLY

Dear Branch Manager/ Company Services Responsible,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a significant issue regarding my recent experiences with NOS services.

On [25- May-2023], I subscribed to Internet services/package from NOS, and I was given the assurance of uninterrupted, high-quality service within 1 day. However, I have encountered several problems since the commencement of my subscription, which has led me to question the services provided and the accuracy of the billing statements I have received. Although it was committed to complete the services in 1 day but services and was not provided till date and I am getting unnecessary bill for the services.

First and foremost, I have not received the level of service that was promised to me when I signed up for Service, installation of internet was not happened at my place and no equipment was provided. I have requested much time to deactivate the services (by visiting the NOS Office). Even assurance was given that service is deactivated and incorrect Bill was also reversed by NOS. Copy of the Bill is also aatched for your review. These issues have not only caused me inconvenience but have also affected my mental status and I am getting more mental unhealthy.

Furthermore, I recently received my billing statement for the periods, and I was surprised to find that it reflects charges for services that I have not received. This is not only frustrating but also unacceptable. I believe in fair and transparent billing for the services I use, and it is disappointing to see such discrepancies in my statement.

I kindly request the following actions to be taken to address these concerns:

Investigation: I request that NOS conducts a thorough investigation into the issues I have experienced, including the frequent disruptions in service.

Adjustment of Billing: I request an adjustment to my billing statement to reflect as no service provided y NOS. I should not be charged for services that were not provided satisfactorily.

Resolution of Service Issues: I expect prompt action to resolve the ongoing service issues. This should include a clear timeline for resolution.

Communication: I would appreciate regular updates regarding the progress of these issues and any actions taken to address them.

I believe in the quality of NOS services and hope that these concerns can be addressed promptly. I value our business relationship and would like to continue being a satisfied NOS customer. However, my recent experiences have left me with doubts about the reliability of your services and billing accuracy.

I kindly request that you respond to this letter within 10 business days to acknowledge receipt and provide information on the actions being taken to resolve these issues. You can reach me at 920517673 and 920091777(I am English Speaker) or idiomasimbolico@gmail.com to discuss this matter further.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I trust that NOS will take the necessary steps to rectify the situation and provide me with the quality of service I deserve as a loyal customer.

Sincerely,

Idioma Simbolico LDA (Nitesh Kumar)

Contact *********

1 Comentário

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Nitesh Kumar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll help on analysing this matter.

Personal information was redacted from your comment for your protection.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Comentário