Header

Bill Payment

Firstly, my apologies for writing in English. I am learning Portuguese but I am not proficient yet.

I bought a NOS package at the NOS shop in Coimbra mid-December. This included a sim for my iPhone, unlimited 4g wifi, and television. We were given the Sim and 4g router at the shop and these have been working fine. Unfortunately there was a fire alarm at the shop when we were completing the purchase and they said they would forward on the contract by email.

I haven’t received the contract and we haven’t had the television package installed. I will be due to pay the first months bill any day now but have no directions on how to do this. I’ve tried calling the NOS support line on 217 824 700 but can’t seem to get through.

can anyone assist me on how to contact NOS as I don’t want to lose access through missing a payment?

thanks and regards

7 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @ARTHUR ANTHONY QUINN,

We’re sorry for the delay of our response.

In order to help you, please send us a message with your client number through @Fórum profile.

Thank you

I moved away from Porto and I settled all bills before 1st June. And the service was last until that day. These phones until my accounts didn’t have any access to international calls or anything. But after that day, I was charging for international calls or extra internet service? NOS keep sending me the unreasonable bill by email and about the warning of payment which is so annoying and I can’t make an international call to portugal for waiting a long time on hotline that I can think about. Please cancel this unreasonable last bill and confirmed by email please.

This is a very ridiculous “big” company. Hotline is always waiting for redirecting people to everywhere. At least 30 mins of waiting on hotline in a normal phoenomen. They don’t even have an email address or anything for customer service??? They keep sending me unreasonable bill and saying no reply to certain email account. You can’t even get contact with them when you are no in the country? Thank you!? Please give me a suggestion what can I do to explain to NOS customer service or bill department?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Leoong,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to hear about this situation.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum with your NOS Costumer Number or taxpayer number associated with the contract.

Thank you 

My nif number *********

we had already settled the last bill and return all the Wi-Fi equipment before we leaving the state on 1st June 2023. On the exact day we and our family were travelled on plane. How can we use that much of internet service on that day. Also, all of our numbers we don’t have international call service. This is we requested two years ago, because my kids are small and I think they will make extra expenses that they don’t know. Therefore, that extra charge of last bill after we left, is so so impossible. Please cancel it and don’t send me bill or any warning for non payment, thank you

And I don’t even have a portugal number to receive any code for sending private message or so. And I don’t want to wasting time on this anymore. Please stop sending me email about payment. Stop charging us for the service we didn’t use. We are not in the state.

This is a new century, no one going to have that much spare of time to chat in „forum“!! Your company should really consider to set up a customer service department to recieve email to answer customers‘ needs in specifically.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Leoong,

To send a private message to the @Fórum profile, please press here.

Thank you

Comentário