Header
Respondido

Bait and Switch

When I signed up for NOS, the salesman wrote on my contract I would receive a free Samsung 32” TV, now I receive a message saying I have a voucher for a free TCL brand 32” TV. In my opinion, this is a breech of the contract and also called a bait and switch operation. They offer you one thing to get you as a customer, then change the product to a no-name brand (but cheaper) option. How can I get this corrected?

icon

Melhor resposta por Guimas 29 September 2022, 16:06

Ver pergunta inicial

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

If you check NOS website it says its TCL not samsung.

You are correct, on their website, but on my contract (signed August of 2022) it says they will give me a Samsung 32” TV, not a TCL.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

I mean .. if its in the contract you can try talking to NOS support, but i dont think they will be able to give a samsung.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Randy Phillips,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer number.

Thank you  

Consider this closed, the salesman verbally promised a Samsung TV, like the one on display when they were pushing NOS, when he wrote the contract, he just wrote TV 32”. Now it is our word (my wife and I) against his, but the written contract wins, I just learned I need to pay more attention. Thanks for the responses folks.

Comentário