Header

Address for Customer Services

I cancelled my internet/tv/phone after 12 days due to download speed being cut to 1mbps because I had used 80GBs, even though I was sold an unlimited package. Nos have said this is not true, even though it was their technical department that told me. They are charging me €681 for breaking contract. The letter from them has no address. I need an address to send all proof of speed tests, phone calls etc.
I used the "livro de reclamaçōes" in the Nos shop, but Customer Services just dismissed my complaint without any evidence.
I want to send a registered letter, but I can not find where to send it.

11 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Good evening to send a letter should do it for this direction
NOS Comunicações, SA
Apartado 52001
EC Campo Grande
1721-501 LISBOA
Thank you Jose.

Hi iam Ashok Bhattarai I am using NOS service since dec 2018 on July i moved to another house and asked NOS shop to install my internet device in new house and also I asked about the price they said it's free, after one month a received my bill with installation charge, I call many times to solve this problem at the end they removed the installation charge.

Second time when I go to pay my bill the guy in the shop he offered me NOS sim and he said it's free but end of the month I received the bill with mobile service. Again I called and told them to cancel it.

Third time when I complained about internet speed the staff of NOS guy talk to me to send technician with device free of cost but this month I received the charge of device in my bill again I called to asked about it but the guy said there is no any information about the device. This is very worst service I don't have anymore trust in your service. I don't like to use anymore NOS SERVICE

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@Ashok Bhattarai  For help from the Forum moderation in addressing this situation, it is appropriate to address your service owner's NOS or TIN customer number to a moderator @Tiago C.  by private message and waiting to be contacted

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS, @Ashok Bhattarai.

Please send us a private message with your customer number. 

Hello 

I am Dawa Sherpa . I shopped samsung galaxy s 6 tablet from nos online store. And I paid money . But my equipment not arrived.  And I check online there showing oder cancel.  So I call nos but thy did not slove my problem.  I have prof I pay by credit card and all details so now I what to do

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello 

I am Dawa Sherpa . I shopped samsung galaxy s 6 tablet from nos online store. And I paid money . But my equipment not arrived.  And I check online there showing oder cancel.  So I call nos but thy did not slove my problem.  I have prof I pay by credit card and all details so now I what to do

Good night, so that moderation can help in the question you report, you should send your customer number or TIN to @Fórum  by private message.

If you bought and paid for your mobile phone at the NOS Fisica store, why not take the equipment with you?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Dawa Sherpa,

We’re sorry for the delay of our response.

@Jose Rodrigues gave you a good advice.

Please send us a message with your client number through @Fórum profile.

Thank you

I am trying to make an official complaint against nos but i cannot find a reasonable contact i am very unhappy with the service i have reiceived and want to be put through to te complaints department

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

I am trying to make an official complaint against nos but i cannot find a reasonable contact i am very unhappy with the service i have reiceived and want to be put through to te complaints department

Good afternoon, you can file the complaint in the book https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/Inicio/Or complain to the Forum moderator who will forward your complaint to the competent department, sending your customer number to the @Fórum  profile by private message and informing the moderators of the reasons that lead you to complain.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Laura Runkehl,

We are sorry to ear about your experience. Please allow us to help.

As suggested by @Jose Rodrigues please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Comentário