Header
Respondido

service reactivation - mobile postpaid

Hi. Am new to Portugal. Am learning Portuguese. Here am writing my question in English. Hoping someone answer and fix my problem.

Am a NOS Postpaid customer. Due to phone crack. I miss my payment deadline. Now I don't get any signal on my NOS SIM card..not able to receive call or sms. Due to this issue am completely locked out from my bank and office emails. Since this is primary number. And only one number I use for my bank.. 

Now I paid my bill by my friend. However I service not coming up.. there is no customer service number to connect NOS support team. And NOS app also asking OTP. Which sending to my number. There is no solution to fix this.. pls someone contact or provide NOS support team contact number. 

My contract number: ********

Mobile number 930***973 Pls do the needful earliest obrigado 

icon

Melhor resposta por Mário P. 29 April 2023, 18:18

Ver pergunta inicial

7 Comentários

Reputação 7

Hello there @Nethaji,

I’m sorry for you situation, you can try requesting a new sim card with same number by providing your identification at store of NOS →  Find the closest one here.

Thank you

Is there any way to reactivate same SIM card. Bcoz am currently out of Portugal.Since Am on travel . I cannot visit now store locally. Without this sim card I cannot access my bank account also.i Miss the due date just one day.

Reputação 7

Is there any way to reactivate same SIM card. Bcoz am currently out of Portugal.Since Am on travel . I cannot visit now store locally. Without this sim card I cannot access my bank account also.i Miss the due date just one day.

If the number is still available and probably is because you said you keep on receiving the bills.

There are three ways of getting a replacement SIM card:

1. Here in the forum talking to the moderation team (sent by mail to the address)
  2. In a store of NOS the exchange is immediate after showing the identification.
  3. Trough the support lines (sent by mail to the address)

You can also make the request with the presentation of a power of attorney recognized by a lawyer or solicitor showing your id card.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Nethaji,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Your number isn’t blocked in any ways. In which country are you currently? 

Are you able to make phone calls or send SMS? 

Thank you 

Hi. 

currently am in India. I cannot call or sms anyone..since there in no bars on screen..sim is not detecting in any phone. I tried multiple phones. So now i left with only one choice..getting a new sim card.  I have one simple request..is it possible to send esim which can be activated remotely. I can prove my authenticity by video call or provide documents. Early response much appreciated. Thanks 

Reputação 7

Hello there @Nethaji,

Did you activate the roaming? India is available trough Bharti Airtel maybe you can try manually.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Nethaji
Sorry.
No, the activation of the card, whether SIM or eSIM, must be done in the national territory

Best Regards, 

Comentário