Header
Pergunta

Canceling Nos contract outside of Portugal

I have tried to call the assistance number 351 21 782 47 00 and have just gone in circles without the system being able to take my NIF number and without being able to speak to anyone. I would like to cancel my contract because I am not in Portugal anymore due to the pandemic and they only number that I can use to reach anyone is the 160090 number but I can only use this number with a Portuguese phone. Unfortunately I am in Germany and don’t have a Portuguese phone that I can use. I finally was able to get ahold of someone on the first number and she told me that the only way to quit the contract would be to call the 160090 number and press4 or to go to a store in person. Neither of these are possible for me at the moment and I need to quit the contract before the next billing cycle.

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Donovan

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

I have tried to call the assistance number 351 21 782 47 00 and have just gone in circles without the system being able to take my NIF number and without being able to speak to anyone. I would like to cancel my contract because I am not in Portugal anymore due to the pandemic and they only number that I can use to reach anyone is the 160090 number but I can only use this number with a Portuguese phone. Unfortunately I am in Germany and don’t have a Portuguese phone that I can use. I finally was able to get ahold of someone on the first number and she told me that the only way to quit the contract would be to call the 160090 number and press4 or to go to a store in person. Neither of these are possible for me at the moment and I need to quit the contract before the next billing cycle.

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Donovan

Good morning, through the NOS Forum the help you can get for the question you report, can only be provided by moderation. You must send your NOS customer number to the @Fórum  profile, expressing your desire to be helped in the contract termination process. Is your loyalty period over?

Thanks for directing me to the @forum profile. I will wait and see if someone can contact me there. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Donovan Longaker ,

@Jose Rodrigues gave a good suggestion.

We will provide you assistance in this matter.

Further information will be provided, through the private message you sent us, as soon as possible. 

Thank you

Comentário