Skip to main content

Hello all, I have a NOS TV box but we are currently renting (without a satellite ) & wish to know if I can watch any World Cup games online via perhaps a NOS app or connecting the NOS TV box to a TV without a satellite, i.e. conencting via Wi-Fi, please?

If so, please would you explain how I do  this?

Many thanks.

PS. I am taking Portuguese lessons but am using software to translate this as I am a beginner ;-)

Olá a todos, tenho uma caixa de TV NOS mas estamos actualmente a alugar (sem satélite) e gostaria de saber se posso assistir a algum jogo do Campeonato do Mundo on-line através talvez de uma aplicação NOS ou ligar a caixa de TV NOS a uma TV sem satélite, ou seja, ligar via Wi-Fi, por favor?

Em caso afirmativo, por favor, podem explicar-me como o faço?

Muito obrigado.

PS. Estou a ter aulas de português, mas estou a usar software para traduzir isto, uma vez que sou um principiante ;-)

There is this app: NOS TV

Hello @Yvonne Grace-Kelly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

@Guimas gave a good help regarding your question. You can access the tv channels you subscribe thought the APP NOS TV on mobile or Web version in nostv.pt.

Let us know if you have any questions. We’re always available to help.

Thank you 

Hello & thank you.

However, when I try to watch the service online, I get the following error: (please see attached screenshot).

I have tried my mobile # & my husband’s numbers (both on NOS).

Olá & obrigado.

No entanto, quando tento ver o serviço online, recebo o seguinte erro: (por favor ver imagem de ecrã em anexo).

Tentei o meu número de telemóvel e os números do meu marido (ambos no NOS).

Hello @Yvonne Grace-Kelly,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you have you NOS services registered in Área de Cliente

To access the NOS TV App you first have to register in Área de Cliente and associate your services there.

We have an article demonstrating how to do it: 

Then you can use the same credencial to access the NOS TV APP. 

If you have any trouble, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thnak you 

Comentário