Header
Respondido

Guia TV NOS

Alguém me pode informar como ,ou se existe,uma guia tv Nós,para saber a programação ?
icon

Melhor resposta por Mário P. 16 March 2019, 18:27

Ver pergunta inicial

17 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6
Bem-vindo ao Fórum NOS @Redman51 🙂

Para o podermos ajudar pedimos, por favor, que consulte o guia TV através do nosso site.

no guia tv depois de aberta a programação de um canal havia uma posição sobre a categoria de programa queria consultar e essa coluna foi desactivada, porquê?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Em que box?

Na box Iris

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Na box Iris

Tem Género/Todos os Géneros

Não tenho acesso ao Guia TV. Assim, não consigo aceder aos programas.

Não. Tenho acesso ao Guia TV.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Olá @Luis Mansos,

Qual é o modelo da sua box? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Olá @Luis Mansos e @Diogo S.

@Luis Mansos, o @Diogo S. fez uma questão pertinente! 

Diga-nos se a situação ainda se mantém. 

Obrigada 

Depois de uma troca de box e cartão e de contactos telefónicos por falta de alguns canais continuo sem ter acesso a gravações nem a guia TV nem as Apps.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Olá @Luís Manuel Martins,

Sugerimos que faça uma reposição de parâmetros da box.

Siga os passos que indicamos aqui:

Diga-nos se resolveu.

Obrigada

I have fibra (Meo). Does NOS have a TV box that has a customisable grid programme guide? Like the one for the site but where I can delete unwatched channels. I need to be able to see the next programmes of only the channels I want, simultaneously. Then select/clickthe one to watch on the guide.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Marcus x,

Thank you for your questions We’ll help. 

In the Iris and UMA box’s you can create a “Favorites List”, that makes possible for you to create a list where you’ll only see the channels you want. 

You can learn how to do it in our article about that matter: 

Please tell us if you have any questions. 

Thank you 

OK, I will NOT be getting NOS TV services then because without a TV guide it is impossible to plan an evening’s viewing.

It is obvious that. like MEO, NOS are dumping TV guide based program selection by customers so that they can push their own selections onto customers and force them to use Google data harvesting spyware right down to having voice monitoring via the TV remote!

It is not surprising that people are watching less TV and more IT literate people are being forced into using IPTV streaming companies instead.

I suggest that readers look into IPTV rather than using intrusive ISP supplied TV services.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Marcus x,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us to clarify. In both tv boxes previously mentioned, you have a tv guide with the option of creating a favorites list. That way you’ll only see the channels you want on the tv guide. 

Please tell us if you have any further questions. We’re always available.

Thank you  

But is the NOS system only a channel guide or a proper EPG TV guide with a side scrolling clickable grid, like for satellite!?  If not, then you are misleading people here!

Having to click each channel individually to see what is on next is not an EPG/IPG and is next to useless for planning viewing !

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

I dont even know what ur talking about, but u know how u can check that rly easily? Go to a NOS Store, and try the box’s they have for demonstration there. All the stores have several boxe’s where u can test the system. 

um bem haja camarada 

Comentário