Header
Respondido

Recharge Kanguru XL

How do I charge mt Kanguru XL card online please?

icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 18 April 2020, 14:09

Ver pergunta inicial

9 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

How do I charge mt Kanguru XL card online please?

https://www.nos.pt/particulares/ajuda/faturas-pagamentos/Pages/Pagamentos-e-carregamentos.aspx

Thanks, but I have seen this page and I can only see references to invoices, not card recharging

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @phil blower e @Jose Rodrigues

@phil blower, look here, please :blush:. When opening the link, click on the option on the right side of the frame that says "carregamentos".

Thank you

@phil blower , do you have a bank account in Portugal?
if yes, You can recharge using home banking.

Reputação 1

This link is not helpful. It just directs me to the App or to the client area which does not have the options listed in the directions…  

Reputação 7

Hello @Andreas Nicolet, please use the following link to your customer area or use the app here. You can pay trough MB Way or credit card.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@Andreas Nicolet,

Did you do the registration on Client Area? You need to associate your Kanguru service choosing the option “Associar serviços”, in order to top up through Mbway or Credit card.

If you need help to access Client Area, let us know.

Thank you

Reputação 1

@Andreas Nicolet,

Did you do the registration on Client Area? You need to associate your Kanguru service choosing the option “Associar serviços”, in order to top up through Mbway or Credit card.

If you need help to access Client Area, let us know.

Thank you

Hi Ines. THank you for your response. I’m making you guys at NOS aware that It is currently impossible to recharge online with a credit card. Just so you know. I encourage you to try your own customer process and verify for yourself. The only way I can do it is by using the link that @Jorge C graciously provided above to the OLD customer area. I was looking for at least an hour in the app and on your site to figure this out, and this was the only way. My screenshot below shows what I get in the client area. No options to charge, neither in any of the sub menus.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Andreas Nicolet,

We’re sorry for the delay.

That situation is already identified, thank you for your alert.

We’re working to solve it as soon as possible.

To top up your Kanguru now, please use the alternative methods like Homebanking or ATM. You can also go to a NOS Store or Payshop.

Thank you

Comentário