Header
Respondido

How to change location

I am not able to change my location and even after It is more than  90days .please help me.

icon

Melhor resposta por Tiago C. 27 November 2019, 11:38

Ver pergunta inicial

16 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome @MIDHUN ROY

Are you trying to access any fixed internet or from abroad?

Thank you. 

@MIDHUN ROY , after the 4th adress You only can add a new place 90 days after the last one added.

it's normal nos wifi modem .I'm using it in portugal itself.it has been already 90 days over.is there any way I could chnge it.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hi @MIDHUN ROY,

Please send us a private message with your customer number. 

I have also same problem please say to me how add more networks 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@KANAIYALAL RAJENCRAKUMAR PATEL Good night, at this moment already has 4 addresses added. It is only allowed to add another new address after 90 days after the last address has been added.

@KANAIYALAL RAJENCRAKUMAR PATEL Good night, at this moment already has 4 addresses added. It is only allowed to add another new address after 90 days after the last address has been added.

But how to use internet 

But how to use internet?

How can  start internet?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Olá @KANAIYALAL RAJENCRAKUMAR PATEL e @Jose Rodrigues

@KANAIYALAL RAJENCRAKUMAR PATEL, we regret the delay in our response. :sweat:
Still unable to access the internet?

Thank you

No access internet because locations are full so say 90 day after change locations so you suggest me how can access a internet last 20 day not use wife so please resolve this problem thankyou 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@KANAIYALAL RAJENCRAKUMAR PATEL

In order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank you

Good morning  I don't know where please tell me 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @KANAIYALAL RAJENCRAKUMAR PATEL,

To send us a message, please click here, on @Fórum and then, on “Enviar mensagem”.

Thank you

Hello respected, how do I change my address to get letter of termination of contract,before few months I shifted to amora and now I am out of portugal,the old address nobody is there.So would u please help me.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @kartik trivedi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Please send us a private message to the  @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you 

Comentário