Header
Respondido

Net Tlm. Speed dropped sharply after 10 day trial

Hello, can anyone explain why my internet 4g speed has gone down from 20mbps to 2mbps just after our trial 10 days had expired?
icon

Melhor resposta por DJLink 28 March 2017, 21:37

Ver pergunta inicial

4 Comentários

Reputação 4
Crachá +2
That is weird and maybe just a coincidence, I'm assuming you are using the same conditions as before? Same place? Do you have a strong signal?
It is weird, same everything, nothing changed, monitoring the speed daily, we are in a marginal 4g area so is it possible 4g is not on all day? Or just network load? Get good speed in the mornings and trails off throughout the day slowing down, in the morning we can get up to 20mbps, averaging around 10mbps. In the evening for the last few days has gone down to as low as 1mbps and averaging about 2mbps from 6-7pm on-wards with poor speed, then after midnight the speed climbs again, averaging about 8mbps. Did a call with support and we configured the Alcatel hotspot router to 4g only, which I think could be a problem in an area without 100% 4g coverage, no other tweaks done yet, thinking about an antenna but not sure what to buy, tower is quite near, < 3kms.
Reputação 4
Crachá +2
It may be some sort of network load especially if you are noticing it only at particular times of the day.
If in the morning it works well that means the device and speed contracted is there. I think that if you keep having issues you should contact them again. I would also recommend (if possible) trying it in another distant area just to know for sure and provide that extra info for support.
good luck
Hi, thanks for your input and confirmation, and use of English on a Portuguese forum, all the best, we are very happy in general with the service.

Comentário