Header
Respondido

Internet problems?

Our internet not working. In Loule district.
Anyone else having problems?
icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 18 October 2018, 09:58

Ver pergunta inicial

8 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Good morning, unplug the power cord from the Router and reconnect it 5 seconds later. If it does not resolve, call the 16990 NOS free call service and expose the problem
Reputação 7
Crachá +1
@Foxey, is it back to normal? what kind of internet do you have?

Our internet has been off for hours - tried unplugging it, removing battery etc. My computer tries to connect and see it exists but is not getting an IP address. Im in Salema 8650-199.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Our internet has been off for hours - tried unplugging it, removing battery etc. My computer tries to connect and see it exists but is not getting an IP address. Im in Salema 8650-199.

Call 16990 technical support free call from NOS network so that the Operator can check the reason for not having the internet. Refers to fixed intenter?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Foxey, @Linda Cook​​@juli89 e @Jose Rodrigues

@Linda Cook and @Foxey, does the difficulty that has been reported still persist?
We look forward to your feedback.

Thank You 

Yes we’re still having problems. We went to the shop in Lagos and bought a new router - but still no luck. Signal is dropping out every minute or so. I can’t call your support number as I only have a UK mobile. 

My neighbor was told NOS cannot provide a signal to Salema any more - just moments before we were sold a new router!!! Is this true?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hi @Linda Cook

We can help you. 
We ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank you 

Comentário