Header
Pergunta

24 months walt disney plus

Hi there,

I don't speak Portuguese and hope someone can help me. Customer service does not speak English. And when connecting to an English speaker I am just on hold for a hour until I give up. Tried that two times already.

I was promised Walt Disney Plus to be included in my total price for 24 months. I have a confirmation email saying this too.

I did not get this service however. I can activate it in my client area but only for paying extra, but it was supposed to be included.

It is my main reason why I went with nos as I thought I could save on this monthly fee. 

Can someone please assist?

12 Comentários

@Jose Rodrigues Thank you so much Jose. I can see the price increase in my account but I have not been notified about this before. I just tried your link but I get the following after putting my data:

I am sure I put them in correctly as I have copy past them from my Documento de confirmacao de compra.

I am going back to public because the people in private are not helping me at all. I still do not have Disney plus. They avoid my answer about what about the costs of the first month since they can not activate it for me this month for whatever reason and do not give me any good instruction on about how to cancel my services with you. You are making me pay for something I do not receive and that is not OK.

At this point I would not recommend anyone to go with NOS. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@Kristian

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Best Regards, 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Kristian

The offer is available for activation by the customer in the App NOS  or in the Customer Area (“Vantagens” > “Disney+”), up to 30 days after installation. 

We verified that your installation was made on the 3rd of January. So wait.

Best Regards, 

Please advice me how I cancel my services with you. Tell me exactly where I sent my writing to do this. Since I am told this can only be done through writing. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We are sorry that you want to terminate your contract, @Kristian . The cancellation request must be formalized by filling out the complaint form here.

Documents can be:

• delivered to a NOS store or
  • sent by mail to Apartado 52111, EC Campo Grande, 1721-501 Lisbon

Alternatively, you can request the sending of a token to formalize the order in your Client Area, selecting Account Data and then Orders, Create order and Contractual Termination.

We confirm receipt of your message and will respond quickly.

Thanks,

It has been a month and still you are charging me for Disney Plus while this should be 24 months included. Also you increased the base price without notifying me. Why is that? I signed for paying the same price monthly. So how come you charge me more then last months? Can you please make the price go back to what it was and include the Disney Plus like I was promised? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

It has been a month and still you are charging me for Disney Plus while this should be 24 months included. Also you increased the base price without notifying me. Why is that? I signed for paying the same price monthly. So how come you charge me more then last months? Can you please make the price go back to what it was and include the Disney Plus like I was promised? 

The price went up for everyone.  In regards to disney+ check nos app, does it refer to 24 months or did you activate it by normal mode?

I was asking for many times to help me activate it. It seems to be in normal mode. Can you please help me make true on your promise to include it within the free 24 months? This still has not became available in my account like you promised me many times it would, but than it didn't. 

Also for the basic price increase. Should you not inform your customers about this first? I did not receive any notification about this. I have been a customer for just 1 month and choose you for the price and Disney plus being included. Now it seems I did not get either of them as you raise the price in just being with you in 1 months and you never delivered your promise on free Disney plus being included.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Good afternoon @Kristian  being a customer for a month, it will probably not be increased, take the test at this link  www.nos.pt/tlv, enter your data and confirm.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@Jose Rodrigues Muito obrigado José. Posso ver o aumento de preço em minha conta, mas não fui notificado sobre isso antes. Acabei de tentar o seu link, mas recebo o seguinte depois de colocar meus dados:

Tenho certeza de que os coloquei corretamente, pois copiei-os do meu Documento de confirmação de compra.

That's right, but the information available here on the Forum is that when the test gives this result, it is because that customer is not suffering from the 7.8% increase due to inflation. So @Kristian  is not covered, your bill will not go up.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Kristian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

Comentário