Header
Pergunta

Unable to receive SMS

Hello, I have ported from Lyca to NOS and the service was activated successfully. But now I'm facing problem of not receiving SMS. I have call technical customer care twice but they say we will call you and no one calls. I have visited nós lojas and they have tried changing sim in other mobile and as per system there is no problem. Can anyone suggest what to do next. Thanks 

5 Comentários

Hello my name is Gurmeet singh I am ported on layka to nos and service is active waited properly and but now I face same problem I don’t receive any messages in my phone I go nos office and the are confused . 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Gurmeet singh

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Did you get a new SIM card? 

What tariff plan did you choose for your service? 

Thank you 

Yes he give me nos SIM card and I have 28 unlimited pack WiFi   with SIM card calling and 1 go data that sim I plan for port sim use and but I not receive msg . But send message is done not received messages that problem thank you my number is 92*******

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Gurmeet singh,

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll assist on analyzing this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with the cellphone number.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Yakub Mamsa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist on solving this matter.

Please send us a private message with the phone number in which you’re having trouble.

Thank you 

Comentário