Header
Respondido

set up voicemail in english

Olá!

I need to set up voicemail on my mobile and on my husband's as well, but we do not yet speak Portuguese. I have dialed 133, but can't seem to translate the initial setup menu so I don't know what it is asking me to do to set everything up. Can my account be changed to English for this? Or can you advise on what I am supposed to press at the initial and subsequent prompt 5o do the very first setup?

Obrigadá!

icon

Melhor resposta por Bruno Aleixo 16 March 2023, 19:08

Ver pergunta inicial

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Best option is go to a nos store, in the presence of an assistance ask for help, i think its the easiest way. 

um bem haja 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Mywyndow,
We are here to help.
If you wish, we can change the Voice Mail language. Please send us a private message with your customer number and the numbers in which to change the language. 

Thanks 

Hello,
I would like to have my Phone services like the menu and the voicemail activated and in englisch language please.

If you could do it that I can access the services in UK or USA english it would be great. Thanx in advance

JP

Hello @Mywyndow,
We are here to help.
If you wish, we can change the Voice Mail language. Please send us a private message with your customer number and the numbers in which to change the language. 

Thanks 

Hi Mario P,

How do we send you a private message please?

We want to do the same.

Thanks.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @J.P. Rena and @MarcusH,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number, or Taxpayer Number associated with the contract.

To send a private message just press here.

Thank you

Comentário