Header
Pergunta

NOS APP VIEW INVOICES AND FIXED LINE CALLS

Descarregue a aplicação NOS e posso facilmente ver as chamadas efectuadas nos nossos telemóveis, mas não consigo ver uma lista de chamadas efectuadas a partir do nosso número de telefone fixo 291****, etc. Por favor, explique como posso programar a aplicação para mostrar estas chamadas e facturas emitidas. Lamento que o meu português seja pobre.

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Olá @JAMES EDWARD RAPP,

We can talk in English if tou prefer.

Sorry for the delay of our response.

Did you associate your landline on your client area, clicking on “Associar serviços” option?

If you have a pack with more than one service, like TV service, you need to choose the option “Associar serviços” and then “Pacote com televisão”.

You can also consult how to associate services on your client area, here:

If you need any other help, please let us know.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @JAMES EDWARD RAPP, @Jose Rodrigues and @Guimas

@JAMES EDWARD RAPP, let us help you!

Please send us a private message with your customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank you 

Thank you for the information, however, being a British citizen living here I don't have a BI card. I have a.NIF number but without the BI number I can't get past the first page of data entry. I used my NIF number when organising the contract. I do have a permanent residence card issued by SEF and the young lady used this but it won't work. Neither will my British Passport number.

Please advise what I need to do to be able to check calls made on my house fixed telephone. My wife is Portuguese and has a BI number/card.

The UK doesn't issue identity cards(BI).

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for the information, however, being a British citizen living here I don't have a BI card. I have a.NIF number but without the BI number I can't get past the first page of data entry. I used my NIF number when organising the contract. I do have a permanent residence card issued by SEF and the young lady used this but it won't work. Neither will my British Passport number.

Please advise what I need to do to be able to check calls made on my house fixed telephone. My wife is Portuguese and has a BI number/card.

The UK doesn't issue identity cards(BI).

I used my TIN number when organizing the contract "So it is also the TIN number that you must enter.

Sorry Jose but I tried entering my NIF/TIN but still I cant move. It reqhires another number.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

16990 advanced tecnhical support can solve this question without the need of bi

Comentário