Header
Pergunta

Não tem permissão para fazer essa chamada

Hello everyone, 

I ‘ve just connected the landline phone. We can receive phone calls but we can’t call. The following message “Não tem permissão para fazer essa chamada” is displayed. 

Although, I tried to call the apoio cliente and the line works. 

Aldo, I’ve tried to reboot the router several times and it does make any difference. 

8 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello everyone, 

I ‘ve just connected the landline phone. We can receive phone calls but we can’t call. The following message “Não tem permissão para fazer essa chamada” is displayed. 

Although, I tried to call the apoio cliente and the line works. 

Aldo, I’ve tried to reboot the router several times and it does make any difference. 

If that line works, probably all the numbers you want to call will also work.Your phone must be on line 1 of the Router. Any problem, you must restart the Router by disconnecting the power cable directly from the power supply.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @Emmanuel D-R

Hello @Jose Rodrigues

@Jose Rodrigues gave a good help. Does the difficulty that identified us still persist?
We look forward to your feedback.

Thank you. 

Hello  @Jose Rodrigues and @Ana P. 

Thank you for answering my request. 

I confirm the phone is connected to the router’s line 1. Also, I’ve restarted the router several times and it unfortunately still doesn’t work.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@Emmanuel D-R

We suggest thad you test making a call again placing a :asterisk: before the contact. 

Thank you 

Well, I’ve just realized it is possible to call from the landline to a Portuguese landline but it still does not work if I try to call my own mobile phone (which is a Portuguese phone number). And it does not work if I try to call a foreign landline. Is it normal? The pacote is the NOS3i_100Megas

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@Emmanuel D-R

We appreciate your feedback.

We ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number of the holder by private message, please.

Thank you 

Boa noite,

Estou com problemas com o telefone fixo da minha casa. Sempre que pretendo fazer uma chamada para o meu pais, Espanha, aparece uma gravação a dizer “não tem permissões para fazer esta chamada ...”. Nunca me tinha acontecido tal situação. Já liguei para os serviços da NOS, para tratar do assunto mas, infelizmente, não conseguem resolver o assunto no dia de hoje, pelo que terei de ficar sem serviço e sem poder fazer a chamada, até outro dia. O telefone permite ligar para numeros em Portugal. Portanto:

- O que estará a acontecer? Porquê aparece esta situação?

- Quem vai ressarcir-me pelos incômodos e pela inoperacionalidade do serviço contratado?

Obrigado.  

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Olá @frankikos,

Para podermos analisar a situação, envie-nos, por favor, o seu número de cliente e o número de telefone de onde tenta fazer as chamadas. Faça-o através de mensagem privada, através do perfil @Fórum.

Obrigada

Comentário