Header

Service Cancellation Request

Dear Sir/Madame,

I had the opportunity to sign a contract with NOS, about 10 months ago. Upon my signature, I was advised by the representatives of NOS, named Tiago Lobo, In Colombo branch, that I would be allowed to cancel my contract without any problems or any charges since I am not a Portuguese citizen and I am not living permanently in Portugal. A few days ago, I had an family situation and I had to go back to Egypt, my country, I tried cancelling my contract at the branch of Colombo and they informed me that I would have to pay about 600 euros. Afterwards, I tried calling the hotline in order to cancel and they took my international number and email in order to call me back but it has not happened until now. I really need to cancel my contract without getting charged, as this is what the NOS agent told me when I signed the contract. I do not have the possibility of transferring the account to someone else. I am very disappointed with the services of NOS Customer Service who did not call me until now. my NIF is 2xxxxxxx. My international number is +xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I kindly ask for your assistance.

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Hi, @Ahmed Asaad, welcome to Fórum NOS.

We want to help you but, since it's a question regarding your service, we suggest that you call us. Check the available support lines here.
Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @roger turner,

We’re sorry for the delay. :confused:

In order to help you with the phone number transfer, please send us a message to @Fórum, giving us your client number.

Regards

Perdoa meu pobre portugues
Instalei o Fiber na minha Villa no dia 2 de junho de 2020. Fui informado que o número do telefone fixo seria transferido para o novo sistema de fibra e o antigo contrato cancelado. Já visitei várias vezes a loja de Portimão e também tive um grande número de conversas telefónicas com a NOS. Todos me prometeram que o antigo contrato seria cancelado. A taxa de débito direto deste mês foi retirada da minha conta bancária NOVAMENTE para o sistema antigo e o número ainda não foi transferido. Agora são 4 pagamentos de € 50,34 retirados (roubados) da minha conta. O que devo fazer para obter alguma resposta além de promessas que nunca são cumpridas. O que os diretores da empresa estão fazendo a respeito desses erros? Se eu interromper o débito direto o que vai acontecer. ??? confuso e desapontado com uma empresa que deveria fazer melhor com atendimento e contato?

I had Fibre installed in my Villa on June 2nd 2020. I was informed that the land line number would be transferred to the new fibre system and the old contract cancelled. I have visited the Portimao store several times and also had a large number of telephone conversations with NOS. All promised me that the old contract would be cancelled. I have now had this months direct debit fee taken from my bank account AGAIN for the old system and the number still has not been transferred. This is now 4 payments of €50.34 taken ( stolen) from my account. What do I have to do to get some response other than promises that are never kept.  What are the directors of the company doing about these errors? If i stop the direct debit what will happen. ??? confused and disappointed with a company that should do better with customer service and contact??

Roger

Comentário