Header
Respondido

for invoice

Hello , my name is Dinesh kumar i have a fixed internet service i pay all invoice i have a proof but nos cancellation my service , i am calling on nos but no good results they said you dont pay the bills but i pay all bills i have a proof and some time deducted two bills in a month .😒 any solution? 

icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 29 September 2022, 10:57

Ver pergunta inicial

7 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello , my name is Dinesh kumar i have a fixed internet service i pay all invoice i have a proof but nos cancellation my service , i am calling on nos but no good results they said you dont pay the bills but i pay all bills i have a proof and some time deducted two bills in a month .😒 any solution? 

Good morning, you must send by private message to the profile @Fórum  your customer number so that the moderation can enter your account, they can analyze the situation that you report in your message and wait to be contacted.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Dinesh kumar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on this matter.

As suggested by @Jose Rodrigues please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you

Hello, My Jan Invoice Increase Why , my monthly invoice is 20.99 but this month i got 22.63 euro why??

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Om Parkash Sharma,

Thank you for your message. We’ll help clarify. 

The package pricings are updated yearly according to the inflation values provided by INE. 

The update is communicated via invoice with at least 30 days notice, and its foreseen in the general terms of service.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always available to help.

Thank you 

But i have 2 year contract in this price, do i still have to pay increase Amount 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

But i have 2 year contract in this price, do i still have to pay increase Amount 

yes

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Regardless of the duration of the contract, the updates happens yearly and has efect since the date mentioned in the invoice.

This practice is common in different areas of commerce and is is based, as mentioned, in on the anual inflation values. 

Thank you 

Comentário