Header
Respondido

Failed Payment via direct debit

Hi there,

Here's a challenge for me. I have my company account configured to pay for mobile phone via direct debit. Now there's a message in my account saying I have an overdue payment with a deadline on March 28. I guess it's the reason my mobile doesn't work which is extremely annoying as I travel abroad right now.

I checked a bank account of my company and found a transaction from NOS on the 28th of March. The amount of the transaction is smaller. So it's not clear why NOS didn't charge the company more and just blocked my phone.

Now when I try to report it via my client cabinet, I get an error "Erro inesperado na criação do pedido. Por favor tente de novo." I tried to repeat it many times on different days with the same result.

So I'm abroad with no plans to come to Portugal in the nearest future, my mobile is blocked because NOS didn't change enough money and blocked it, it's not possible to report an issue via the cabinet, and they don't monitor Twitter.

What should I do?
icon

Melhor resposta por AJ67 21 April 2018, 20:17

Ver pergunta inicial

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +1
Leave them a private message on there Facebook page, in the message include a brief explanation of the problem , your account number and a contact, they will reply back asking you for the best time to contact you, give them a reply, they will call you the same day on weekdays.
Reputação 7
Crachá +1
@Sergei have you checked in your costumer area the invoices and the amount to pay?
@AJ67 thanks, I'll do it this way.

@juli89 yes, of course. And as I said, NOS should automatically charge a correct amount as it's direct debit payments.
@Sergei have you checked in your costumer area the invoices and the amount to pay?
It is really unexpected that they wouldn't let to pay in alternative way when auto debit is activated.

Comentário