Header
Pergunta

Please call me back

My number is 93********. Been trying to call customer support for more than 30 minutes, there is no option in English and I dont understand Portuguese so having a hard time trying to reach you.

I have been on hold for more than 40 minutes, 2 representative answered and transferred me to someone else again. Again I am on hold, its crazy.

Thank you

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Sapiv,

Thank you or your feedback.

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Hi Joao,

I sent you a private message to the Forum profile with my number. Did you receive it? Please call me back since I still need help.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback @Sapiv. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Depending on the payment method that you used, the recharge may take some time to be reflected in your account.

So as we can help analyze this matter, please send us a private message with your cellphone number to the @Fórum profile.

Thank you

Hello Joao,

I had a package for €18 for 1500 minutes. I finished that in 1 week because I have to keep calling SEF (Servico de estrangeiros e fronteiras) to get an appointment.

I now have only 12 minutes left and this morning I topped up my balance with another €18 to get additional 1500 minutes. But it did not appear and I still have only 12 minutes left.

I want to add another 1500 minutes with the balance I have. Can you please help me with that?

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Sapiv,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to hear about this. Please allow us to help.

Please describe to us what’s the reason that lead you to contact the costumer support.

Thank you 

Comentário